Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting This Time

I'm an Accountant, an artist, a performer, and a little bit of crazy all rolled into one. Starting This Time is an idea of re-puposing things, including my time. To the things that matter in this life, and not the wasting of time I've been participating in. If you want, you can join me on my first challenge. Like we all do each year, I've made my resolutions, and here is one I came across today in my internet travels that I am joining!
Project 365:





So starting today, on the 3rd of January I'm going to take a picture of something/someone/whatever every day for the rest of the year, this will encourage me to expand my photographic eye and show how truly creative I can be, especially on those days that I really have to push to get my creative juices flowing. So here's to a year of health, hapiness and some outstanding pictures! Cheers to 2012!

1 comment: